As January comes to an end, it can be hard to remember the resolutions we made at the beginning of the month. If you’re anything like me the motivation you once had for the New Year is long gone, and most days you have to force yourself to get out of your nice warm bed.
Even though your motivation may be lacking, it’s time to remember why we wanted to change for the better. Our friends from The Positivity Blog came up with 25 ways we can motivate ourselves:
- Make a deal with yourself
- Act like it
- Ask uplifting questions in the morning
- Move the goalposts
- Do something small and create a flow
- Do the toughest task first
- Start slow
- Compare yourself with yourself. Not with others.
- Remember your successes
- Act like your heroes
- Remember to have fun
- Get out of your comfort zone
- Don’t fear failure
- Do some research on what you are about to do
- Figure out why you are doing something
- Write down your goals and reasons for working towards them
- Take the positivity challenge
- Cut down on TV
- Break it down
- Reprogram your information intake
- Make use of your creativity
- Find out what makes you happy
- Listen while you’re on the move
- Think outside your box
- Make each day count
By incorporating some of these motivational tips into your daily life you will start feeling fresh and ready to bring on the new day.
Remember that not every day will be perfect. Find out what motivates you and go with it!
See you at The Point of Style,
Alyssa Connell, CEO